Instructions for Use
Please choose from the following list of products.
Open-Fire Pop Popcorn Popper - Instructions
- Fully extend the 2 foot popper handle by raising/lifting the gray clasp located on the popper handle and sliding the handle outward.
- Once fully extended, lock the extended popper handle in place by lowering the gray clasp and securing it into place.
- Attach the handle to the lid by aligning the handle above the 2 flat attachment hooks located on the popper lid, and slide back to lock/attach the handle into place. Before using ensure handle is tightly locked into place.
- Add 3 tablespoons of oil and 1/3 cup of popcorn to the popper and close lid.
- Hold popper over flame in your fireplace, grill or campfire and shake popper from front to back.
- Total popping should complete in approximately 2 - 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat when popping starts to slow or stop and pour into bowl immediately. Add butter and salt to taste.
- To detach the handle for storage, press the aluminum clip down, located on the lid where handle attaches to lid while holding the clip down slide handle forward and lift up.
- Once the handle is detached, lift the grey clasp on handle to collapse the handle down.
- After the handle is completely collapsed down - push gray clasp on the handle down to lock the sliding handle into storage position.
- If hanging for storage - leave handle attached to the lid and collapse handle down and hang by the strap located at the end of the handle.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer service department at 877-888-7077 or at any time.