Instructions for Use
Please choose from the following list of products.
WhirleyPop™ Popcorn Popper - Instructions
Click here to view the Instructional Video.
Please visit the FAQ for the answers to many common questions.
Seasoning Instructions: First Time Use
- Wash and season pan:
Add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Tilt the pan to coat the bottom and sides of the pan. Heat for 20 seconds or until oil is hot. Do not leave pan unattended.
- Remove from heat and let cool
- Wipe out with a napkin and start popping!
- Do not add any ingredients while the popper is on any heat source
- Use the proper amounts of oil and popcorn.
For Popcorn use 1/2 Cup
For Oil use 1-3 Tablespoon
Some gourmet hybrid popcorn such as white, crimson or petite pop-up smaller and should be adjusted accordingly
As you become more comfortable with your popper, you can reduce the amount of oil used to as low as a single teaspoon. That's about 41 calories - 4 1/2 fat grams!
- Do not preheat popper and oil
- Place popper with added ingredients on gas stove and turn on the burner. Medium heat is best.
- If using electric range, heat range only to medium-high; place popper with added ingredients on heated unit
- Stir slowly, adjust temperature as needed so popping is complete in about 3 minutes
- Continue stirring through entire process until there is only an occasional pop...pop, or until the handle becomes hard to turn. Do not force the handle.
- Remove from heat immediately
- Transfer into a serving bowl
- Add butter and salt or your favorite seasoning
Never place empty popper on heated stovetop
Never leave popper unattended while popping
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer service department at 877-888-7077 or at any time.